Monday, July 11, 2011

Simple Thoughts

This picture makes me think of the "glow" that comes from God's creations. All around us there are things of beauty. On my way to work this morning I noticed the beautiful periwinkle blue blowers that bloom in the roadside ditches. Each summer I am waiting for them to bloom. Time to get the camera out and take a walk and gets some nature pics of them. It always amazes me when I see so much beauty that is naturally there. It is not planted, or pruned, or watered except by nature and our Lord. That is pure JOY and Bliss to see.


Here is a favorite quote of mine that I found about 6 months ago. Enjoy.


When you come to the edge of all the light you have known,

and are about to step out into the darkness.

FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen...

There will be something to stand on

or

You will be taught to fly.


I try to remember that when I am struggling with life's circumstances, I will either be guided to stand firm. . . or . . . learn to fly.





No comments:

Post a Comment