Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy 4th




Just a little FYI, my Internet has not been working right for quite some time so I have not been able to post. Finally, it seems like the techs have fixed the issues that were plaguing the tower we received out signal from. So, keeping my fingers crossed, it seems good right now. I realize, that can change again...usually does. haha.

This time of year usually gets me thinking of one of my favorite songs by Lee Greenwood, "God Bless the USA". Very nice sentiment. I remember one of my daughters ( I won't name names...) being very little, sitting on the "potty". I could hear her singing in there, and went to check on her. There she was proudly singing "God Bless The USA" loud as she could, and clapping her little hands onto her legs to make a clapping sound. It was so funny and sweet at the same time.

Now I look back reminiscing and remembering what a wonderful time that was in my life. I was an at home housewife, and mother. I know I was always busy, never bored to be home with my family. I consider myself so lucky to have had that opportunity. I would go back to being an at home wife if I had my choice. I miss that lifestyle. Just seems like there is NEVER enough time to get everything accomplish since I work outside of the home. Farm life is busy. Well, I don't mean to sound complainy...not meaning to at all. Just a fact of life, we live in a faster paced world now.

So for now...I'm PROUD to be an AMERICAN, where at least I know I'm free. Happy 4th everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment