Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My DOG

Oh Faithful Friend


You fill my Heart


Memories of you never end


So we will never part.






Every one has that pet that is so special to them. This is a picture of me and my German Shepperd dog in about 1973 -74. I can still remember the night I got him, a gift from someone. He was the cutest , cuddliest, fuzziest puppy I had ever seen. So I named him Fuzz. I remember playing with him, and always saying a silly rhyme to him...and he loved it!




Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear


Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair


Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy wuzzy,


Was HE?




Like I said silly rhymey poem, but both of us loved it.


One of his most favorite places to run and play were in the alfalfa field. I would play hide and seek with him there...and he would ALWAYS find me. He would pounce jump through the field over the tall alfalfa. It was hilarious to watch.


He was also my protector, no one messed with me with Fuzz around.



Good boy FUZZ.


Memories of you still warm my heart, again



Good Dog Fuzz!




No comments:

Post a Comment