Thursday, April 21, 2011



These are two books that I recently finished reading. Both started a little slow, but I really enjoyed reading about the people lives. I believe both have a continuing storyline, and I am hoping to find the next book for each in the series. I love to read books that are a series. Once I get involved with a story, I like to continue reading about it. My favorites are books that continue for 4 or 5 books. Over the years I have read the series called "Dragonfly in Amber". I loved it. Some inappropriate language, but basically a historical fiction with some time travel through standing stones. I have reread it through the years many times. I don't mind re reading a book or re watching a movie if it is a fav. It's like visiting a longtime friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment