Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday

This is a picture of a pretty fall flower that I took today and I wanted it with my birthday post,,,which is already a day late. Ha. I really enjoyed the card from one my daughters for my birthday yesterday. The verse was really nice. I also like funny cards.

If I had to choose one thing about you that impresses me the most, it's how you've lived your life being true to yourself...You've never let what other people think chip away at Your Dreams, Your Values, or those you hold dear.

And though I'm sure it hasn't always been easy, just knowing You're a person who doesn't waste time living up to someone else's standards,
makes me feel freer to relax & be myself.
That's a wonderful gift, and I am grateful to be one of the lucky people who get to share in the benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment