Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Christmas Tree


I am on the search for a new Christmas tree.
Since I got a different love seat and sofa, I no longer have room for the 7 1/2 foot, very full Christmas tree that I had. I really hated to part with it, but Kristin said she would take it. I didn't mind parting with it knowing it was going to someone who would enjoy it as much as I did.
Now the search begins. I want a "slim" tree.
I am undecided about if I want a tree that is pre-lit, already has the Christmas lights on it. I like the idea of convenience of having the lights already on the tree, but I am not sure how reliable the lights are. I want a tree that has a nice slim shape, but not straight up and down, I would like a little more fullness at the bottom, not completely straight. So if you have any tips or ideas about where I can find a tree that looks similar to the one pictured in this post, please leave a comment. I would also like the tree to be 7 1/2 feet tall. We have very tall ceilings, and I like a tall tree.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you found the perfect tree... I just put mine outside this year with lights on it for an outside decoration... tired of fooling with it. No kids at home, no kids for Christmas... just me and the Handyman, so he cut a branch off a cedar and it's in a vase--a Charlie Brown tree.

    ReplyDelete