Monday, September 19, 2011

Reflections




Lunch at the park was such a uplift for me today. Puzzling over some life situations in my mind. Because there was not much of a breeze, there were beautiful reflections in the lake. I love trying to capture reflections with my camera. I even tried my timer on my camera to take a picture of myself. I'm not very brave about taking pictures of myself, but my daughter Kristin has shown me what fun that can be. She has a great eye for photography. She is of course, a much better subject for photo's than I am!!!


Back to Reflections, in life...BE FEARLESS, DON'T LET YOUR FEAR HOLD YOU BACK FROM TRYING TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL. There may be ups and downs along the way, but hang onto the Up moments to get through the Down moments. There is a quote by Teddy Roosevelt "We have nothing to Fear, but Fear itself. " and he is so right. We create so much fear in our mind that it makes us not capable of keeping oneself free to move forward. So I am working on letting go of my fears, and working on positive thoughts for what I want.




"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow."




"Life is Tough, but I'm tougher"




Ok enough quotes..but that's how I roll, quotes and sayings help motivate me!






No comments:

Post a Comment