Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sticky Notes

I'm Praying For YOU!
Wow, what wonderful words. I have a pack of sticky notes that are called. Stuck on You Faith Notes. There are 100 Heavenly Ways to Say "I Care". Little sticky notes with wonderful quotes and bible verses. Tonight as I was flipping through the pages, one page flipped right open and it said, "I'm praying for you" on it. I thought WOW, that is one of the most simple, profound, empowering statements. To say that you are praying for someone, to give them the support of your own very personal prayers. I can't imagine a better way to show support, care and love. To know that you are not alone in whatever is in your life. Not only is GOD there always with you, there is also that special someone, that is saying " I'm Praying for YOU! How wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. It's encouraging to know that others care and are praying. 'Heaven is for Real' should be easy to find-- I read it in a day, it goes fast, short chapters, easy to read. It makes God so real to me---maybe I should be ashamed that I had such a small faith before... this book really encouraged me. We are getting several copies and passing them onto others who we think might be encouraged by it.

    ReplyDelete